St. Paul’s Episcopal Church was established in Cleveland in 1846. It is one of the largest parishes in the Diocese of Ohio, located in its current home in Cleveland Heights since 1928. Given the church’s dedicated following and need to make a series of capital improvements, the parish embarked on a campaign to raise $10 million. The question was asked: What makes up a church beyond the obvious visible structure? The answer was clear after talking with many members of the congregation: of course, it’s the people. The theme We Are St. Paul’s Episcopal Church became the foundation of the campaign.
St. Paul’s Episcopal Church